November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for a multitude of things.
This boy.
*
*
{Photo courtesy of Creat10ns Media}
Every day I'm a little more amazed by him.
*
 *
He has fantastic taste in monster slippers, and surprised me with a pait. 
I sent this picture to a friend and was promptly informed that it was obvious God intended for us to one-day find each other.
*
*
I am so very blessed,
And so very twitterpated.

I am blessed with the theatrical experiences of this semester.
*
*
I love everything about stage,
From the costumes...
*
 *
To the fellow cast-members...
*
 *
To the director...
(Or, in this case, the director and her coach.)
*
*
To the funny nuances of the play process.
Here are some of my notes from the director.
*
 *
A good "death sequence" indeed.
I miss messing about in stage blood almost as much as I miss the play.
*
*
Performance was a huge hit, and a huge blessing to many,
Including the cast.
(By-the-by, I love that lady in blue. I'm rather certain we were separated at birth or some such tomfoolery.)

I am thankful for the friends I have made here.
*
*
We were running amok through a middle school one Saturday, and decided to take pun shots poking fun at high school.
Because,
You know,
We are in college and everything.
*
*

I am thankful for the small moments,
Caught up 'midst the rush and whirl of college life,
Of small peace and joy.
*
I am blessed,
And I am thankful.
Happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Debbie Stockwell said...

You are a beautiful and wonderful person, Grace! :) Thanks for sharing.

Liz Raz said...

Happy Thanksgiving Grace! I'm glad God is blessing you in your life.
'Thank you God for all Your blessings.'
I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who still knows words like "tomfoolery" and "twitterpated"!
Happy Thanksgiving again!

Stac said...

It does my heart so much good to see you so happy. Enjoy this time in your life with your whole being and continue to be thankful. You are a beautiful young lady that has so much to offer. Thaddeus is a very lucky guy. I hope he treasures you as a precious gift from God. xoxo

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Looks like you have a lot to be thankful for :)

Grace Doolittle said...

Thank you all for the comments!
Liz, we are not alone. There's a whole host of us hooligan word-users out there. :)