April 23, 2012

Light Heart, Happy Soul.

Today-
Inexpressible joy,
Widened horizons,
Unutterable beauty,
Pure relaxation,
Curious musings
-cannot be expressed in mere words, it seems. 
So pictures will suffice.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Home-made earl grey Madeleines (Thank you, Dori Greenspan!),
 Iced sun tea,
Walking to the library,
Absorbing every drop of the glorious sunshine,
Painting,
Writing, 
Musing,
Thunderstorming,
Praying,
Being;
These are all things I was given today,
Moments I was blessed with.
There is nothing to merit complaint when one lives knowing they are blessed. 
I am blessed indeed.
*
*
{This photo courtesy of Pinterest}



5 comments:

Sarah Michelle said...

Looks so fun! And I love the knitting thrown in there. :)

Grace Doolittle said...

Oh, you know me! There's a (not so) old saying that goes: "Where there be Grace, there shalt knitting be also."

Kaley Grace said...

lovely pictures.looks like a sweet day of refreshment! :-) kinda envying your "life is sweet" notebook <3

Grace Doolittle said...

AHA! It's a print on canvas, actually! Although a notebook would be spiffy too!

Lily said...

oh Grace, I love your posts <3 they make me feel so peaceful and rested.

love always {and forever},
~Lily