March 9, 2012

Joy

Today
(Er, last night)
My best friend and her best friend...
*
*
...Got engaged!
*
*
Congratulations to Brianne and Ryan!
Words cannot describe how elated I am for them!
Aren't they the cutest couple?
*
*
I've been listening to Brianne talk about Ryan for years,
Seeing her fall deer and deeper in love with the one God as intended for her, and her for.
*
*
They've had a hard time with the difficulty that is a long-distance relationship
(Wyoming = Ryan
Idaho = Brianne)..
*
*
...But God is good, and not only are they currently at university together, they are taking the next step into a far greater life and calling.
*
*
(Sheesh, I almost think I'm more excited about the coming nuptials than they are!)
*Grin*
(All photo and edit creds go to Ryan and Brianne).

4 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Ahhh to be in love :)

Emily Rose said...

Oh how exciting! DO they know when the wedding is? They *are* an adorable couple.:)

**Nicole** said...

LOVE!!!! What an amazing post :D :D I'm SUPER DUPER excited too, I get to have Breezy as a sister, Yipees!

Madison said...

I've been waiting for this news for months now, and then I hear about it really late... So. Excited. :D They're so cute together! You really need to talk her into doing a blog post about it.