November 2, 2011

More Than This

*
Pinned Image
*
I am more than a number.
*
Pinned Image
*
The fate and outcome of the universe does not rest on the number on the scale: if, and when, it changes, nothing disastrous is going to happen.
*
Pinned Image
*
I will not let weights and balances write the way I live my day, and the way I live my life.
*
Pinned Image
*
I believe in more and higher things than this.
*
Pinned Image
*
My perspecitve is based on larger things than this, on greater odds, more important deciding factors.
*
Pinned Image
*
IammoreIammoreIammore!
*Sigh*
I hate weigh-in days.

5 comments:

Sarah Michelle said...

Praying for you dearie!

Emily Rose said...

Thinking of you Grace!

kimberly said...

You are so, so much more then a number! You are His.

Praying for you today!

Lolei said...

i like this, it made me have a little think about life, hehe

ms.composure said...

dont worry so much about the #!!! try to focus more on about how you feel. try to focus on the emotional, mental, and other changes that have happened other than that scale number!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com