July 8, 2011

Just A Warning

I should probably warn you that...
My sister and two-year-old nephew are visiting.
I have a camera with a fully charged battery.
My nephew is very cute.
We are planing lots of nothing (including an outing or two).
There may be many and various random posts in the next two-to-three days, and they will all probably contain a copious amount of gushing, cooing, and obsessive giggling, accompanied by photos (of course). 
I decided that, at the very least, I should give you all fair warning and apologize in advance for cluttering up your feeds, dashboards, and mind with my mindless posts.
Feel free stop by and admire/gush over my nephew and his cuteness as much as you want.
*
*
Cheerio!

4 comments:

Mary said...

All I can say is AWWWWWW!!!!! and BRING ON THE PICTURES!!! he is adorable<3

Grace said...

He *is*! And he's downstairs playing with his many nephews and laughing hysterically at their antics right this moment.
*sigh*
I'm such a crazy, obsessive aunt!

Rachel said...

Oh my GOSH, he is so cute!!!! I cannot wait to see more pictures of him! He's such a charmer!

And don't worry...I'm the same when it comes to my niece. She's almost 13 months, and SO FREAKING CUTE it's ridiculous!!

Emily Rose said...

Awww! He's precious!