June 9, 2011

It's Blog Party! (Almost)

Ladies and gents, I'm pleased to announce that the details are in order.
The agenda has been written.
The button is prepared.
The link-up has been created.
And the punch has been poured.
There shall be a blog party! 
*wildly throws confetti and toots little silver horn*
Be here tomorrow morning, on the spit-spot-dot, to take part in the fun!
(Here's a sneak peak at what's to come!)
*
*
*
*
 *
*
*
*
How's that for mysterious?
Check back tomorrow to get in on the fun!
Also, thank you all for your prayer requests! I've put all of your names and requests/concerns on my list, and I go through it multiple times daily, and pray for many of you at random as well. 
You all are fantastic people and friends!
See you tomorrow!
Cheerio!

3 comments:

mamaforhim said...

I might be there for the pink lemonade! Looks so refreshing!

Lily said...

ooooh, I'm so excited!!! *squeals with joy*

love always,
~Lily

Rachel said...

Ooooh! I'm so excited for this blog party! Knowing you, it'll be a dreamy delightful event, and I cannot WAIT to see everything that's to come! <3

Love you!