June 18, 2011

I'm tired.
The past two days have been long.
I wanted to post, but I don't have anything to post about.
I wanted to write here, simply for the sake of writing.
"Well, self," said I "it's your blog: post if you want. 
So here I am.
...
Well! That was fun!
I guess I just want to leave you all with a couple of mindless bits of picture and information, as some things to contemplate for the coming day/days.
The "Sorry bag".
I feel like this picture sums up my life. 
*
*
These two verses, that I feel in my very heart and soul each time I read them. 
*
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us."- Hebrews 12:1
"Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain."- I Corinthians 9:24
*
I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday night and Sunday, and that you too remember to run in order to win.
Cheerio!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You know, I just have to say...I've been thinking about you all day long, and praying for you off and on. Something's been tugging at my heart regarding you...just know that you've been covered in prayer for the majority of today, and that you are loved and treasured, even by someone who has never met you.

LeAhnna said...

oh dear....welcome to my life. i am praying for you all the time! :)

Kailyn said...

Loved the picture you included -- I can totally relate to that too! It feels like I'm always saying that, and then I keep messing up. It amazes me how many times God forgives us. Those verses are wonderful; I love them.

Thanks for your sweet post! I really appreciated it! :) Of course you can save the shot; I'm honored that you like it so much! Summer mornings are the very best. ;D

Praying for you!
♥ Kailyn

Grace said...

Rachel, I emailed you my response to that comment, just to be sure you got and read it, but I'll say it again: thank you so much for your kindness, and overall awesomeness! I don't deserve to have you as a friend, and I hope someday we *do* get to meet (hopefully over tea and cupcakes in a cozy coffee shop, where we proceed to talk about books, music, beautiful things, and how great God is. Simply because that would be perfection itself).
LeAhnna: I'm praying for you too! Keep on runnin!
Kailyn: Hooray! I'm going to go fetch it, and probably use it in a post sometime soon: I love the picture that much!
I'm so eternally grateful and in awe that God continually forgives all of my "oopsies" and then follows it up by BLESSSING me? What gives?!?! God is truly abounding in love and mercy.