April 20, 2011

Meandering

Just some thoughts that have been running through my 'lil ol' head
running circles in my mind
and otherwise causing discontent with the general gloominess the weather seems to constantly assert.
Can it be warm now?

This is so true.

This looks fantastic.

"Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end."
-Psalm 102: 25-27-
{via}

So I made some cinnamon orange spice iced tea, yesterday, but it's far too chilly to drink. Oh, what I wouldn't do for some fresh squeezed orange juice...
{via}

Have I ever mentioned how much I adore cherry blossoms? 
I'm so glad this weather hasn't kept them from blooming- I've started seeing them everywhere and it makes my heart so very very happy. 
{via}

I'd love to have a dress in this fabric.
{via}

The one thing constantly on my mind...
cupcakes....
{via}

"I will sing unto the Lord, for He hath dealt bountifully with me."
-Psalm 13:6-
"I have set the Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope."
-Psalm 16: 8-9-
{via}

*sigh*
Anyone for tennis?

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Ahhh I love this post!!! How I would love some good fresh lemonade now. haha You made me thirsty. ;) Oh I'll take a cupcake too. haha Have a blessed day!!!

KatySue Pillsbury said...

Lovely, lovely post! I would also love a dress out of that fabric! =)
And as long as you don't mind playing with someone who has an ancient racket and a skill level that on a scale of one to ten is -5.....I would love to play tennis!

Emily Rose said...

I love the first picture! It's so true...

Grace said...

Thank you ladies! Gaaah, it feels so *wrong* to be pouring myself a pot of hot tea in mid-April, but it's so COLD today! BAHHUMBUG.
I'm not a good tennis player either, and you're probably better than I am. It's just that tennis is just such a...summery...sport! I can't help but want to play it right now!
Emily: It's quite near the truth, however, it didn't stop me from searching for one that said "Cupcakes" or "peanut butter" instead, because then it really *would* be true. ;D

Grace said...

Also, I feel silly now, because I just looked at the "cherry" blossoms one, and they're actually plum blossoms. *facepalm*

Emii said...

I love the first picture, too:P Ooh, tennis -- I haven't played in like, a whole year! ...no, scrap that. I played a few months ago. Not that you'd be able to tell ;)

Mary said...

I <3 that first picture...amen, amen, amen!! Lovin' that cupcake picture too...*drools* And the blossoms are absolutely gorgeous!
Blessings~

Julia said...

Lol! Love that sign with the ice cream quote. :D

Grace said...

Please no one tell me that it's warm enough where you are to actually EAT the ice cream, though! I've been eating it anyway, while I watch the rain drops pour outside and wince as they occasionally struggle to be snowflakes.