December 21, 2008

And Winter Came

(So what if that's the title to Enya's new Christmas Album?! If it's cool, it's cool!) Anyway, I'm still here (contrary to popular belief!!) and posting to say "It's almost Christmas!" Our Church did it's first annual cantatta, which I was proud to be a part of, and me and my two good friends got to sing the descant part! It was very powerful, singing all those high notes!! I hope you all have a great Christmas! "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

3 comments:

Christina said...

so who are those two people who sang the high part with you?? I'm curious, it sounded really good!

Grace said...

Hmmm, let me think!!! Funny, haha! I'm laughing, see? You and Bug did a good job! I LOVED singing with you two! POWAH!

Christina said...

YOU DID BETTER!!!!!!